Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Time flies when you're having.....babies!

So.....yeah its been over a year since my last post. But thats ok cause not much has happened. Oh. Wait. Thats a lie.

Hannah Rebekah was born on November 30th, 2006 and has been the primary occupier of my time ever since. She is now just over one year old, which is amazing considering the fact that I feel at least 3 years older. But really, shes awesome and I will post some pictures so you can all bask in her wonerfullness. Don't expect any smiles though, because she hates cameras.

Eden is now 8 years old going on 25 and Jude is 5 years old going on 5 and a half. The thing I love the most about my kids is that they could not be more different. This means I have to constantly adapt my parenting style for whomever I am addressing at the time. This becomes complicated when all three of them are talking at once.

Eden is in the 3rd Grade. He is currently reading a book called "Eldest". I think it is about dragons since it is the sequel to "Eragon" which he already finished. These books are huge, and have many big words. He thoroughly enjoys them.

Jude is in Pre-K. He likes to draw turkeys, and he brings home a lollipop almost every day for being good. This makes me very proud, but also very confused. At home hes not all about following directions, but at school he is apparently the pillar of self-control. Go figure.

Hannah is a teeny tiny tater tot, as my friend Stasia would say. But she has a BIG personality inside that tiny body of hers and believe me she knows who is boss. Her. No question. She likes to take a bath, sometimes twice a day, mostly because she knows how to say the word "bath". She can also say Mama, Dada, Bru-buh (for brother) Uh-oh, ball, ba-ba (for bottle) and "Excuse me, please change my diaper because I have taken a poo."

Ok, so maybe not the last one. But she does raise her hands HIGH above her head when she is done eating to indicate she is "All done!" Which I think is pretty darn clever.

Dean is in Kansas, and I am going to Kansas tomorrow to see him! We will be driving his car home. He has been in Ft. Riley for over 2 months now, training for the MiT Team he is going on to Afghanistan. So, the next 12 months will be sadly Dean-less in our house. We are very much looking forward to 2009.

And here are some pictures of the last year of our lives.

No comments: